5/14/24

Author Tina Jackson on The Anne Leighton Inclusion Interview Show - Sea...


This Wednesday at Noon ET, my friend, author Tina Skindiva Jackson joins me for the first episode of "The Anne Leighton Inclusion Interview Show." We'll be talking about her new book, "Love Don't Hurt," and her upcoming May 25, at 5 pm appearance at Sisters Uptown Bookstore and Cultural Center, Inc., along with authors Arleen Jamison and Rhonda Lyles.
Tina and I gush a little over Daniel Boone TV's Fess Parker, and what I found in watching this show as a grownup. We'd also love for you to check out the children's book, "Los Mas Pequenos," inspired by a Natalia Zukerman song about loving the little beings in our world. *yup, Anne's posting a poem on her poetry site about spiders...
Join Tina and me on Wed. on YouTube at noon ET/9 AM PT/6 PM South Africa time. #Inclusion #Kindness #Recognizingachievements #recognizinggood