Dean Friedman East Coast Tour October-November
Recording-artist, Dean Friedman, embarks on a 14 city east-coast tour of the US, kicking off Sat. Oct. 5th at My Father’s Place, Roslyn, Long Island, NY (co-bill w/John Batdorf), as well as providing support for the Steven Page Trio (founding member of Barenaked Ladies) as "special guest' on a dozen dates of the east-coast leg of Steven Pages’ US tour.
American recording artist, Dean Friedman, best known to US audiences for his chart hit, "Ariel" and the Barenaked Ladies’ cover of "McDonald’s Girl"; and to UK & Ireland audiences for those songs and other classic hits, "Lucky Stars," "Lydia." "Woman of Mine," will be playing 14 dates in October/November. The tour includes a headline concert at Randy’s ManCave in Bordentown, NJ, Oct. 25th , a co-bill with John Batdorf at My Father’s Place, Roslyn, NY, Oct 5th, and a dozen dates as "special guest" on the east-coast leg of Barenaked Ladies’ co-founder, Steven Page’s, US tour.
Friedman’s connection to Steven Page and Barenaked Ladies dates back to the early 1990’s when Barenaked Ladies recorded a cover of Friedman’s song, "McDonald’s Girl." which garnered significant radio airplay on CFNY in Toronto, becoming one of Barenaked Ladies’ first radio hits. Later in the 1990’s Steven Page sang background vocals on Friedman’s critically acclaimed album, "Songs for Grownups."
Dean Friedman will be performing the following dates solo (*), as a co-bill w/ John Batdorf (+) and as ‘special guest’ opener (#) with the Steven Page Trio on the following dates:
· October 5 Roslyn, NY My Father’s Place +
· October 7 Atlanta, GA City Winery #
· October 9 Clearwater, FL Ruth Eckerd Hall #
· October 10 Fort Lauderdale, FL Amaturo Theatre @ Broward Center #
· October 11 Ponte Vedra Beach, FL Ponte Vedra Concert Hall #
· October 12 Charlotte, NC Blumenthal Performing Arts Center #
· October 14 Annapolis, MD Ramshead On Stage #
· October 15 Kent, OH The Kent Stage #
· October 25 Bordentown, NJ Randy’s ManCave *
· November 1 Niagara Falls, NY Rapids Theatre #
· November 2 Tabor, NJ At The Tabernacle #
· November 3 Washington, DC City Winery #
· November 5 Philadelphia, PA City Winery #
· November 6 Bethlehem, PA Musikfest Café #
DeanFriedman’s full tour itinerary, including the Steven Page Trio dates, as well as Friedman’s solo dates, can be found at www.DeanFriedman.com.
Steven Page Trio’s full US tour itinerary, as well as TICKET ORDER links, can be found at www.StevenPage.com.